2010-02-01

A future apology...

One day I will have to apologize to Ryuta about the long periods of no updates to this blog. But I can always show him the graveyard of blogs I started and never updated, left abandoned, let rot...

In general, I hate "the social web." The fact that I keep coming back to this blog is marginally amazing to me. This is my 100th post here, which is about 95 more posts than I have ever made on a blog before.

Oh, and on a technical note, last year Google Video stopped accepting uploads. I have going to post up a few extra videos I have uploaded there (they are from almost a full year ago), but then I guess I will have to start using YouTube, which I hate using as a uploader. In particular, I hate their player.

So in spite of that incentive to discontinue, I will soldier on and post some videos.

Darryl

No comments:

Post a Comment